We offer bulk quantities for those who want to use Oobleck as obstacles or tracks. Our Oobleck colors are made using are with non-toxic pigments which react (glow) under UV lighting!Instructions: Supplies Needed
- Drop cloth to cover mixing area
- Large mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Liquid measuring cup
- Pour Oobleck powder into the large mixing bowl.
- Add 1 ¼ cups of water for each pound of Oobleck powder into the bowl.
- Begin mixing the water and oobleck powder using hands or mixing spoon. Mix thoroughly.
- Add water in small amounts, not to exceed 1 ½ cups water per pound of oobleck, and continue mixing until desired consistency is achieved.